Thursday, August 25, 2011

BIG Steps Forward

Take Stock in Children of Sarasota County has been a "Best Kept Secret" in Sarasota for entirely too long.

Did you know that we've been around for 15 years?! Yeah, I didn't either. I was a student at Booker High School and would see students meeting with adults during lunches on a regular basis. I thought, "Hmmm...maybe their a Family member? Friend?" Negative. Take Stock in Children of Sarasota County was mentoring friends of mine throughout the years and I had no idea. How could this great program have minimum publicity in the community?

We have so many exciting fall events approaching and I'd love to start a PR Committee. If you know someone who's bubbly, always surrounding him/her self with lots of friends, and likes having fun let me know. :)

I'd like to have our first meeting start in September. If you're interested, please contact me at dana@takestocksarasota.org or 941-893-7690.





No comments:

Post a Comment